Wildflower Sightings

As reports of wildflower sightings come in, check back here to find out where you can see them in Kern County.If you’ve seen wildflowers in Kern County, we would love to hear from you! Please send us a message on our Wildflower Sightings Submission page. You will also have the option of uploading photos with your submissions. We will include your responses on our Sightings page.
Submit your wildflower sightings now!

For more information or to submit your sightings, you may also call the Kern County Board of Trade at (661) 868-5376